Tuesday 26 February 2013

Studio 12 - Special Wishes

Hello Patty here! with a quick post from me today as i have 101 things to do and get done :)
Here is my latest creation I have made for Studio 12, a under 10 Minutes Birthday card...
 
 
I used the frame background and Rob bird from GingerBread Twist CD Rom. I portrait them together and print them. I add it on top of my white card layer used sentiment from Sensational Sentiments Stamp from PolkaDoodles then finish embellishment with bow and white flower. This C&S card is just perfect to send to a friend, mother or aunt who's celebrating birthday. 
 
I hope you like this under 10 minutes Birthday Card!
Have a great day!!
Patty
 

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card under 10 minutes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous, can't believe it was only 10mins, go you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful ....truly is!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!