Tuesday 26 August 2014

Welcome to the Digi Queens!

Hellooo Polkadoodles gang!
Ok, so it's only Tuesday, right? Yes, it is, and you're not here on the wrong day by mistake!

I have some really exciting news for you all today...

I'm totally delighted to announce that we have a brand new team of amazingly talented people who are going to be here every Tuesday showing you some fabulous inspiration. When I say inspiration - I mean inspiration! This lovely team are uber talented colourists and love using a variety of mediums to colour all their images and I am seriously in awe of their skills, they are going to knock your socks off.

Our normal Polkadoodles challenge will remain in place on Fridays as ever but it just means we'll have an extra midweek post to help inspire you and show you what you can do with the digis and the rest of our products too.
We will also be linking up with the Digi Choosday challenge each week too with some fab special offers so make sure you follow us to get those discount codes! We will be back next week with our very first post for you but in the meantime I have some more news...

If you are a Kit and Clowder fan I am so pleased to have been accepted as a sponsor for Alyce's amazing classes and community so head over there for lots of specials and some more exciting news coming up for this weekend! We will be having a play along over at Kit and Clowder this coming weekend so make sure you've signed up to get all the news and scrummy stuff!

So, without further ado as this is just meant to be a little post, I am truly delighted to announce our new team, The Digi Queens...

Pami
Hi everyone!  My name is Pam and I have been crafting for many years, starting with cross stitch after being taught by my mum!  Then moved into paper crafting and haven't looked back since!  I have had my blog for about 4 years. I am super excited about being here and getting to work with a) some amazing digi images from Nikky and b) such a super talented and great bunch of ladies!  Here is a sneak peak of something I have been working on!

Fi....Hi everybody..my name is Fiona although known to everyone as Fi.  I have been crafting for a number of years which started off with knitting, I was obsessed when my kids were little but then as they grew up they didn't want knitted jumpers and cardis.  A few years ago, my family was faced with bad news and I needed something else to focus on and my friend introduced me to cardmaking....nine years later I am still hooked!!  I do love to colour and I am still learning...every day is a school day so hopefully you will love what I bring you...I am so pleased to be here.  Here's a wee sneaky peek of what I have been working on too.

Beverly...Hello everyone!  My name is Beverly and I have been crafting pretty much all my life with different types of things.  I started scrapbooking and card making about 8 years ago and I am addicted.  I am super excited to be a Digi Queen and there couldn't be a better group of girl to be a part of this with.  Here is a sneak peak of something I have been working on to come very soon.

Tait...Hi everyone. My name is Tait and I live in faraway Australia, I have been crafting since I was about twelve years old which started with scrapbooking and then about two years ago I found Copic Markers and I was hooked and that is what I mainly do now, I colour and create cards with the odd scrapbook page in there too. I really cannot believe that I am going to be a Digi Queen and that I was actually sought out to join the team, it is an immence honour and I still cannot get my head around it. I cant wait to start sharing my work with you guys,  but here is a sneaky peak :D

Victoria....Hello, I'm Victoria!  I've been crafting since my early twenties, mainly cardmaking although I enjoy trying a variety of projects.  I'm really excited to be joining this team of talented ladies and looking forward to sharing some amazing makes with you very soon!  Here's a sneaky peek of something I'm working on as I type...

Anita...Hi there I'm Anita. I have been crafting since my 3rd child and now on to 8 that's right 8 lol..... I love crafting when I get 5 mins here and there but my main love at the mo is colouring and card making. I can't believe I was asked to join this uber talented team and can't wait to get creating.
A little sneaky peek at what I am up too :)

Janine...Hello!  My name is Janine, I love anything crafty.  I adore being creative and enjoyed all forms of arts & crafts and have been since I was a little girl. I have experimented with all sorts of things like flower arranging, face painting, and calligraphy -- to name a few.  I eventually found my way into papercrafting, which I’ve done for the past 9 years since making my daughter’s 18th birthday invites.  I especially love cardmaking because I think it allows you to create your own little pieces of art which it can be as simple or elaborate as you like, either physically or digitally.  I’m so excited to be asked to be a Digi Queen by Nikky, and to be part of a fabulous team of super talented ladies. Here’s a sneaky peek of a little something I have been working on :)

Colleen....Hi, my name is Colleen and I live in Australia. I have been crafting since I was little and found scrapbooking when I had my children. Fast forward to a few years later and I discovered cardmaking and all these beautiful images to colour, since then I have been hooked!
I am so excited to be a Digi Queen and to join this wonderful team of talented ladies. Here is my sneaky peek....

Leah...Hello everyone, I am so excited to be a part of this awesome team!  I have been a painter for 20 years, and recently switched to pencil crayons, which I absolutely adore.  I am fairly new to the paper crafting world, but I'm falling in love with it!  Here is a sneak peak at my first Design Team piece:

Lizzy...  Hi, my name is Lizzy.  I am a mother to 4 human kids and 6 furry feline kids and live in the beautiful state of Colorado.  I love crafts of just about every kind but paper crafting is my favorite.  I have an obsession with designer card stock and a serious love for coloring digis.  I started coloring with alcohol markers but recently started playing with pencils also.  I am so excited to be a part of this new team with all of these talented ladies! Here is a little peek of something I have been working on:


Cara  Hi everyone, I've been a crafter for about 5 years and I adore colouring in, as most of you know I am a member of the Polkadoodles team and also the Graph'it marker team so to me this team is a match made in heaven, beautiful digi images from the super talented Nikky and fabulous colouring from an awesome team!!


Jackie   Hi all,, I have been crafting for about 8 years now, after a serious back injury, giving up the horses and finding I needed something to occupy my time.  I had always loved art and craft, so had a bash at my first every hand crafted Christmas cards.. the rest is history, as they say. :)  since then I have become more and more interested in the colouring side ... I just love playing with gorge images, like those at PD. :)  I am so happy to be on Nikkys team, and get creative.  Here is my sneaky peek.



I think you can see from all the sneak peeks that we are going to be having some great fun and showing you some lovely colouring and makes next week!
I can't wait!

In the meantime, don't forget that the Digi Choosday challenge starts today so head over there and grab yourself more inspiration - don't forget to sign up as a follower of this blog to be in with a chance of getting all those specials that are going to be coming up soon!

See you on Friday!
Love from the Digi Queens
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!