Friday 11 March 2016

Week 10 -Polkadoodles Crafting- Spring colours

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday Everyone!
We have a new challenge for you and our theme is
Spring Colours
You can make anything you like for the challenge, as long as it follows the theme.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges. Our rules are over there in the side bar ----> You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 25th March to enter
Our random winner for this challenge will win  $10 of downloads from the store


Watch us on Create and Craft TV next Friday 18th March at 9am and 1pm...you don't want to miss it, we have 4 new products to share with you and they are all absolutely delish - you really don't want to miss them! 

Now lets take a look at the fabulous creations this week...

Nikky: I discovered one of my favourite stamp sets hiding in a corner of my desk this week so I've gone stamp cray cray. You can get this, called 'Can I live here please" from the store HERE. I coloured this using watercolour paints.

Katrina - I'm really enjoying my stint as guest designer, thank you so much for having me.  I've decoupaged the beautiful 'Rosie Washing Day' from the Cherryblossom Lane CD and made a greeting using two stamps from the Sensational Sentiments Stamp Sheet.  The card is covered with a paper from the Pretty Sweet CD.



Ruth:  I've decided to go for a very spring like theme (and a few pastels thrown in!)  Papers have been printed on both sides from Lily Bug Love and I've made little windmills - the larger ones are 3 layers - from some templates I've had for years.  All perfect to pop onto a lolly stick and to be used in a plant pot!

Bev here, I've not had much spare time this week so I opted for one of the design sheets from the devine Winnie Sugar Sprinkles  collection ~ tell a lie I actually printed the same sheet out twice, so I could give the card a little more dimension. I glittered the topper and backing sheet to give it some sparkle although I'm not sure my photography skills do it justice.


Anita- For the challenge this time I thought I would go right back to basic with my make using a pre coloured Topper image from Cherryblossom lane cd collection , Just the basics scissors and glue and some crafty bits and pieces.



Claire C I've made a very quick card using one of the design sheets from the fabulous Winnie Sugar Sprinkles  collection, they are perfect when time is against you! 


Karon -  With Easter just around the corner, I have used the bunny design sheet too this week :-) Great minds think a like LOL!  Love this little bunny girl.  You can either buy the Design Sheet, I have used most of the elements from or you can by the whole fabulous collection Winnie Sugar Sprinkles.
What fantastic makes from the team!

Can't wait to see what you come up with, we love visiting your blogs to take a look  at your wonderful creations. Remember only 2 entries per person please.

Don't forget to check back next week for more inspiration and the winners of our Tic, Tac, Toe challenge - Have a great week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!