Friday 18 March 2016

Week 11 - Polkadoodles Crafting - Spring Colours

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Hello out there and Happy Friday!

We are into Week 2 of our current challenge
SPRING COLOURS
and you can enter HERE.

The winners of our Tic Tac Toe challenge will be announced at the end of this post.

Don't forget Nikky is on Create and Craft today
at 
9.00am and 1pm
Two different shows.
4 fabulous new products that you really don't want to miss!!

We have all been loving the new releases
and 
Winnie Sugar Sprinkles
has really got the
creative juices going!




It's so nice to see you all sharing your makes over on the Polkadoodles Facebook Page.
Don't forget to enter our challenges too.

We only have a few rules for our challenges and they are over there in the side bar ---->
Don't forget you don't have to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
The winner of this current challenge will win a $10 gift certificate to the
Polkadoodles Download Store.

Anyways, enough of that, how about we take a look at the
fabulous Design Team makes.

Ria -  For our pastel inspiration I used the gorgeouss Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Papers, sentiment and the cute Winnie Springtime Hello. I coloured her with watercolouring pencils, wink of stella (which doesn't show in the pic) and white dots with Molotow marker. Flowers and swirls are cutting dies from Tattered Lace.

Scatty Jan - My main project is pastel, please excuse the bunny for he did not dress for the occasion! I have used the lovely  Winnie Sugar Sprinkles, there really is so much on this collection that could be suited for many occasions - I cut the Easter box out on my portrait , using a lovely egg from the collection. I added in the little chick peeking out and one of the little rabbits , I covered his tail in fun flock but you can't really tell from the photo.  I finished of by using one of the great sentiments and flowers and some buttercup liquid pearls . There are lots more photo's on my blog xx


Mia - I used the gorgeous Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection for this series of gift wrap and card. I used the papers and digis to create a coordinating card, gift box and present. I also used the SVG files that come with the collection to cut out the layers. For more photos and details please check out my blog.




Jackie - How often have you wanted to give a little thank you to your local vet for looking after your precious pet? There are some great starting points for a card in the latest Work and Play 12 Collection including the vet/cat groomer design sheet and lots of beautiful paper choices.


AnjieI know it's not my week for a make but with me being away I was eager to get crafting and couldn't stop with this fab new Work and Play Collection 12I printed one of the backing papers onto card stock to create the card blank. Then I printed out all the embellies and the cat topper. I wanted to make the topper 3D so I printed it 3 times and decoupaged it up. More pics and details on my blog.


Jenny  - Hooray for Spring, lovely colours and some sunshine at last! This week it's time for some inspiration for our Spring colours Challenge, I have used the gorgeous Winnie Sugar Sprinkles for my card and I have tried something I saw on tv!  I was flicking through the channels and saw a Spellbinders die demo'ed it was a 6 inch square with two extra squares cut but with just the tops of the square attached, well I wouldn't want to pay for a die which is so limited so I used my Cameo and cut the same thing.  The first picture is the outer and the second is the underneath layer, this is all sitting on a six inch square card.




Carol - I just love Spring colours - almost as much as the simply fabulous Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection which I couldn't resist using for my inspiration make this week. I made a very special gift box using some of the many florals, papers, and embellies to decorate the really cute New Bonnet image. I used my Cameo to cut everything out which made it super easy. Check out my blog for more details and to see what I added inside the box for my gift....


Karon - Last week I made a little gift set of 6 cards.  After making some envelopes for the cards, I decided it would be best if I make a gift box for them.  So I have made a Gift Box Easel card to store the set.  Using Winnie Sugar Sprinkles for all the elements of this creation.




Wonderful inspiration from the team.

Our winner (chosen by Random Org) for our Tic Tac Toe challenge is...


You have won a $10 gift certificate to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
Please contact us HERE and quote PD11001Wk8

Our Design Team Top 3 are...


Congratulations everyone and don't forget to get your winners badges from the side bar.

Thanks to everyone that takes the time to enter our challenges.
We love stopping by to see what your wonderful inspiration.

Enter the current challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!