Friday 15 April 2016

Week 15 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Floral Frenzy

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday!  Middle of April already!
It's inspiration week here at Polkadoodles and our current challenge
Floral Frenzy  Enter HERE

So we want to see flowers on your creations, floral papers, embellishments
charms you name it, if it's a flower it counts :-) Remember, you do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges. Only a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->  The Winner and Top 3 of our Cream & Sugar Challenge, along with our Top 3 Feathers for using a Polkadoodles image, will be announced at the bottom of this post.

Winnie Fruit Punch is one of our new releases that has really got your creative juices flowing....


There are individual Design Sheets, digi stamps, even small bundles to purchase in the
Polkadoodles Download store, or you can buy the whole collection
either as download or CD.
Anyway's lets see what the fabulous Design Team have for your inspiration this week.
Scatty Jan - For my make this week I have used the fantastic Lemonade Fizz collection you can find it in store right here or a a CD here . So very lovely to craft with including some lush templates. The wheelbarrow is one of the templates but I just layered it up instead so it sat on my card- This time I decided on a bee hive shaped card this was so much fun to make. there are lots more photos and details on my blog xx


Mia - I decided to make something a little more 3D for this week and used the flowers from the Winnie Fruit Punch CD and the leaves from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime to upcycle these teacups I purchased cheaply from a charity shop. I love all the florals and characters on both CD's.

Jenny - For my Floral Frenzy I decided to take the easy way and use a template from the Lemonade Fizz  collection.  I printed a couple of sheets of backing paper and then printed the template onto  the back, as my Cameo isn't plugged in at the moment I cut this out by hand. I took some of the embellishments into Craft Artist and filled a page with bees, flowers and a butterfly which I cut out by hand.
Ria - For my Floral Frenzy I used the cute Winnie Fruit Punch collection. I used one of the pre-coloured toppers and added some stitching to it. Followed a sketch I found online as I love sketches :) it is so easy if you are out of ideas just Google card sketches and you will find instant MOJO :) I cut out the flowers by hand as that went faster then setting up the silhouette this time ;) happy weekend.

Jackie - For my Floral Frenzy card I printed off some of the great papers, pre-coloured images and digi from the Winnie Sprinkles Springtime Collection. It was hard to choose what to print off first, everything's super scrummy!!  I used a punch on the patterned paper for the strip in the background, and used foam tape to give some height to my flowers and depth to the butterfly. I coloured Winnie using Copic markers.

Karon - I have use the delightful Winnie Fruit Punch for my card today.  Using the fabulous fat bees and beautiful flowers.  All the edges have been inked up, some foam tape was used to add some dimension.

Carol here with a topiary tree featuring 3 printed sheets of daisies  from  Winnie Fruit Punch. I cut the flowers using my Cameo, shaped them and layered them and added a rhinestone centre. The base for the topiary came from the Silhouette store and I added a ribbon and filled the pot with chocolates.


Gorgeous creations by everyone. Now onto the winner and Top 3 of our Cream & Sugar challenge. The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is...
#20 - Mrs T
Please email us HERE quoting PD15001Wk12 to claim
your prize of a $10 worth of downloads from the digi store. Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog....
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Now onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team.

#5 - Sharon G
#10 - Elena F

Here is your fabulous Top 3 badge for your blogs.


And last but by no means least our
Top 3 Feather in My Cap winners,
for using a Polkadoodles image are
#5 - Sharon G
Well done to our Feathery friends.  You have been added to our League board which you can check all about at the pages tab up top :-) 
Each week the league board will be updated, so we can all keep track and at the end of the season out Winning Featherist will receive a speical Polkadoodles prize.

Please add this wonderful badge to your blogs.


Congratulations to everyone. We really appreciate you entering our challenges and we love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.
Our current challenge theme is...
Floral Frenzy and you can enter HERE
Have a great week everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!