Friday 5 May 2017

Week 18 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Our New Challenge this week is
ANYTHING GOES
Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 19 May.  
Our random winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store. 
You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges but we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->

Have you seen our amazing new DIGI STAMP release? 
It's all about our amazing new character ULA - she's a real stunner and perfect for all kinds of crafting especially if you love to get a mixed media feel with your projects.... 
 Check them all out here!

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week....The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Use a Die Cut and if you want to join in with that theme then go for it :-)

Tina: For my card I used "Dollie Daydream Goes East" and colored with Polychromos. A little bit glitter on it and so "You Can Do Anything. 
Anjie - I used the Polkadoodles Bubbleicious die set for this make. I cut the two frames from watercolour card and then left the die in place and used a distress ink to add some colour around the edge of the die. I mounted the frames onto 3D foam and stuck them down. I then stamped out the Flamingo, flowers and foliage from the Tropical Paradise Flamingo stamp set, also onto watercolour card. Again I used the distress ink to colour them in. I then sprayed the flowers and leaves with water so the card became pliable. I then shaped the flowers and leaves, added some stamens to the flowers and glued in place on the card.
Bev  with a cute little easel card made using Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Collection. Great minds think alike as I too used the Bubbleicious Frame Die. My image is coloured in with Prisma Pencils.
Claire C I've used stamps from the beautiful Bella Fleur A5 Clear stamp set to create this little wildflower meadow. The butterfly is from Belle Papillon Stamp Set and I've used the matching Butterfly Doublet Die to create the butterfly using acetate and glitter on the back.
Michelle For my project I have used the brand new ULA the one I have used is called ULA Life Journal  and for my die cuts I have used Ribbon gift frames and corners dies 
Lou: I've used stamps from the Tropical Flowers stamp set and the following dies: Ribbon Gift Frame & Cherry Blossom Branch. The stamped images have been watercoloured and mounted on to the branches. I have also extended the Ribbon Gift Frame to make a much longer panel. The sentiment is from the Belle Papillion stamp set.

 

 Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you....

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 16/17 will be announced next Friday.
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!